Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the Meeting topics listed in the
Scientific Programme. Both registration and abstract submission should be made electronically through the website.
No payment is necessary to register or submit an abstract.
|Registration||Please enter your personal information in the Registration form.|
|Abstract submission||Fill the Abstract submission form or edit previous submission (you will need your Login and Password).|
|Make a payment||Enter the Make a payment webpage. All who pay online will receive an electronic receipt/confirmation. A receipt will also be provide onsite at the meeting. The registration fee can be waived under certain circumstances. Please contact Viktor Fedun (v.fedun at sheffield.ac.uk) to apply.|
Registration fee for Meeting participant before 25 July 2013 is GBP175
Registration fee for Meeting participant after 25 July 2013 is GBP195
Registration for accompanying persons before 25 July 2013 is GBP80
Registration for accompanying persons after 25 July 2013 is GBP110
The registration fee for participants includes:
The registration fee for accompanying persons includes:
|There are a number of options available in a good proximity to the conference venue. In general, hotel room price represents the level of service offered. However, by European standards occasionally such service can appear overpriced in Kyiv. We can recommend the following hotels:
1. CityHotel, Bohdan Khmelnytsky Str, 56A. The hotel offers 20% discount for conference participants (25% if booking is made 25 days prior to arrival using early Reservation tariff). To get the discount, make the booking through the hotel website, putting "University of Sheffield" in the Promotion Code field. Alternatively, send an email to the hotel, giving your name, arrival and leave dates, choice of room and mentioning "University of Sheffield" promotion code. TripAdvisor review.
2. Ibis, Taras Shevchenko Blvd, 4 - fifteen minute walk to the venue. TripAdvisor review.
3. Hotel Express, Shevchenko Blvd, 38/40. TripAdvisor review.
4. St. Peterburg, Taras Shevchenko Blvd, 4. TripAdvisor review.
5. Bontiak Hotel, Irininskaya str., 5/24, Block "B". TripAdvisor review.
6. Hermitage Boutique-Hotel, Simona Petlury (ex. Kominterna) Street 6. This page will be updated with more information and accommodation options, please come back later.